We’re talking about relationships with narcissists and psychopaths today. These people aren’t good for relationships. They’ve been through deep trauma that they pass on to others. Being with them can be harmful, crushing you inside. But you can recover with effort.
It’s tough to realize the harm in these relationships until it’s too late. You might feel worthless, guilty, and blamed. The negative feelings they create can stick with you.
After leaving a narcissistic partner, you might:
1. Find it hard to trust anyone, becoming suspicious of others.
2. Struggle to love again, feeling like you’re not worthy.
3. Feel empty inside, missing them despite knowing they’re harmful.
But as time passes, you’ll learn:
1. Time heals wounds. It takes a while to recover from their toxicity.
2. Self-love is crucial for healing. You need to care for yourself first.
3. Believe in your strength. You can overcome tough times and become stronger.
Remember, even though it feels like the end, you can recover and move forward. Life goes on.
That’s all for now. Take care!