Imagine combining a psychopath with a narcissist – that’s what people call a “narcopath,” a not-so-pleasant mix of both. They are tricky individuals who share qualities of both sociopaths and narcissists. It’s not a good idea to be around them.
Narcopaths are good at manipulating and fooling others to get what they want. They can act charming and say things you want to hear, but it’s often not genuine. They might make you feel special at first, but they have a way of turning things around and making you doubt yourself.
Here are some signs of a narcopath:
1. They might flirt with you, but then claim you were just a friend.
2. They will impress you and say flattering things, but it often feels rehearsed.
3. They compare you to others when giving compliments.
4. In a relationship, they can make you feel really excited and special.
5. They have an intense gaze that can be unsettling.
6. They always make conversations about themselves.
7. They tend to blame others for failed relationships.
8. They seem smart and sophisticated, but it’s often just a facade.
9. They act like they’re generous and tell everyone about it.
10. When upset, they use silence to control and hurt you.
It’s important to stay away from narcopaths as they can cause a lot of harm and make you feel confused. Just remember, their behavior is not normal or healthy.